Connect your iPhone to a PC
Even if we have an iPhone, we probably still use a Windows PC at home or at work. Microsoft Remote Desktop is the application that allows us to access and control our computer from our mobile device, in order to be able to work from wherever we are, and access the documents and applications on our PC.
- The application allows us to use typical Windows gestures.
- The connection is completely secure as NLA (Network Layer Authentication) technology is used.
- Allows us to manage all the connections from the same centre.
- Allows you to connect your phone to external projectors or monitors.
Microsoft Remote Desktop is an application that you'll need if your computer uses Windows and your phone is an iPhone. Access all your information from wherever you are.
- Requires iOS 8.0 or above.
- Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
Connect remotely to other PCs and work on them
Remote access to Windows 8