Connect remotely to other PCs and work on them
Microsoft's technology that allows a user to work on a certain computer through the desktop of a different terminal is known as Microsoft Remote Desktop. And that's the name of the application designed for Windows that makes it even easier for any user, offering him everything he needs to carry out remote connections between different computers.
Work on any computer from anywhere and control its desktop.
This remote desktop allows anyone of use to connect to another PC and its work resources, wherever we are. We only need to install both applications on the two computers to be connected and to carry out a simple configuration to be able to access not only the contents stored in its folders and the files on its hard drive but also its work tools, applications, and resources.
In any case, this app is specially designed to work with other applications of the Microsoft ecosystem, such as Windows' native tools or those that are part of the Office suite.
- All remote connections are accessible from the main screen: you've only got to click on them to open them.
- Access and manage all your work resources by means of the RemoteApp Connection and the Desktop.
- Connect to several remote desktops at once.
- Browse through the applications on your remote session with support for touchscreens, tactile pointer, rotation, and zoom.
- Automatically detects the quality of your connection and optimizes it with RemoteFX WAN Transport functions.
- Customize the configuration of all the remote connections or do so individually.
It's a tool that you can install on your Windows 10 and that doesn't require any significant knowledge to configure it appropriately.
- Minimum operating system requirements: Windows 8.1.
Remote access to Windows 8
Connect your iPhone to a PC